Friday, November 22, 2013

Watch me

She's beautiful. It's been proven.

She stands on the floor close to me and calls out, hey mommy watch me.  I look her way as she spins herself in  a newly thought of fashion and stops. 

Thats awesome Sayla. So good! I love it! I clap in delight. 

It's all she wants. Me to love it. Enjoy her.

She loves to do this and over and over again in my days she calls out to me, watch!  She will jump her two year old self an inch off the ground and them peek my way hoping I caught such a phenomenal move. She smiles delighting in my response, knowing I saw her. She wants me to praise her.

Just last night again, it was,  hey mommy watch me.

 I looked her way. She turned herself around really fast and stopped. By now she knows I will pay attention to her and stop for a second and say wow. And it really is wow because I love her enjoying me enjoying her.


We smile the same love smile. 

She's been doing this for a few months. This see me here, Im doing this for you. I want you to see this. I want you to love this.  Don't miss it.

Makes me think how many times God calls to me in my day.

Hey, Caryl,  watch me!



No comments:

Post a Comment